The State Program of Forced Industrial-Innovative Development has
been approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
No.958 dated March 19, 2010.
The goal of the program is to guarantee sustainable and well-balanced economic growth by means of diversification and improvement of its competitiveness.
Key tasks of the program are:
- development of priority sectors of the economy ensuring ts
diversification and improvement of competitive ability;
- creation of positive environment for industrial development;
- formation of economic growth centers on the basis of
rational territorial organization of economic potential;
- guarantee of effective interaction between the Government
and business entities in development of priority sectors of the economy.
As a result of implementation of the State Program of Forced Industrial-Innovative Development, Kazakhstan should achieve the following key indicators by 2014:
- the GDP growth of not less than 7 trillion tenge, the real GDP
growth will be 15 %;
- increase of manufacturing industry share in the GDP structure
to the level of not less than 12,5 %;
- increase of non-primary export share in the total export
volume to the level of not less than 40 %;
- increase of non-primary export volume to the level of not
less than 43 % of the manufacturing industry’s combined production volume;
- growth of labor productivity in manufacturing industry by not
less than 1,5 times.